Defense For California Misdemeanors And Felonies
Dealing with a criminal charge can be one of the most stressful and worrisome things a person will ever experience. At a difficult time, having a highly capable and reputable attorney can give you peace of mind and make a substantial difference in the outcome of your case.
At the Law Offices of Hanlon & Rief in San Francisco, we are deeply familiar with California criminal laws pertaining to all misdemeanors and felonies. We have defended thousands of clients in similar situations to yours, and we want to put our experience to work for you.
We Will Protect Your Rights And Fight For You
Call (415) 906-3423 now to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable criminal defense attorneys. We will immediately begin working to protect your rights. We can provide a solid defense against any charge, including, but not limited to:
- California drug charges, including possession, distribution, trafficking, importation, manufacturing or cultivation, and medical marijuana-related charges
- Crimes against property, including arson, burglary, trespassing, vandalism
- Drunk driving (DWI/DUI), including driver’s license reinstatement and driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Crimes against the person, including allegations of domestic violence, elder abuse, assault/battery, murder, vehicular manslaughter, child sexual assault/child molestation/child pornography, rape, criminal threats, restraining orders, robbery and stalking.
- Weapons violations, including parole/probation violations, juvenile proceedings, “three-strikes” cases, deferred entry of judgment and expungements.
Trust Our Experience, Reputation And Results
One of the most important things to consider in hiring a lawyer is whether you trust him or her. Our attorneys value open, honest communication with every client. We build strong and lasting relationships because we become invested in each case, and we truly care about achieving optimal results.
Start By Meeting With An Attorney
The first step toward a successful outcome is to contact our law firm to arrange a free initial consultation. Call (415) 906-3423 now. We will provide a thorough assessment of your case, help you understand your options and make informed recommendations based on decades of experience.